Teraz jest wtorek, 16 kwietnia 2024, 08:10

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Gdzie szukać żołnierza, który zmarł w Lublinie w 1918
PostNapisane: wtorek, 21 sierpnia 2018, 08:45 
Specjalista
Specjalista

Proszę o pomoc w związku z informacją, którą otrzymałem na fb od mieszkańca Pragi.

Members of my family participated in the fights of World War I around whole Europe, some of them as Austro-Hungarian soldiers, some of them as members of the Czechoslovak Legions in France, Italy and Russia, fighting against Austro-Hungarian Empire or against Russian Bolsheviks. And, of course, some of them did not return back home as they died in the above mentioned countries. Thanks to the Central Military Archive of the Czech Army as well as the Oesterreichische National Bibliothek in Vienna I succeeded to find information only recently that my great-grand-father Josef Vančura, born in Třeboň (Wittingau) in South Bohemia, soldier of the 1st Cavalry Regiment of the Austro-Hungarian Army (K. u. K. Dragonerregiment Nr. 1), died on February 22nd, 1918, in the military hospital No. 4 in Lublin and was buried two days later at the Military Cemetary in Lublin. Since I learned that there are more military cemetaries in Lublin and its neighbourhood, I would like to ask you, or author of the interesting article, if it would be possible to identify place at which my great-drand-father could rest. I believe it is not possible to identify his grave, but - if it is possible - the information which of the cemeteries in Lublin we might visit will be highly appreciated. Thank you very much, indeed. Kind Regards, Čestmír, Prague, Czech Republice.

Pomożecie :)?

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł: Re: Gdzie szukać żołnierza, który zmarł w Lublinie w 1918
PostNapisane: niedziela, 7 października 2018, 23:55 
Kwatermistrz
Kwatermistrz

Hej

Z takimi sprawami to najlepiej na Facebook, kilka osób udostępni i jakoś to leci w świat

Być może przyda się i taka lektura, niestety nie miałem okazji nigdy natrafić na tą pozycje fizycznie ani cyfrowo:

Marcin Dąbrowski "Cmentarze wojenne z lat I wojny światowej w dawnym województwie lubelskim"

I ewentualnie ten dział forum, jest kilku pasjonatów:

http://www.eksploratorzy.com.pl/viewforum.php?f=170

Powodzenia

Odpowiedz z cytatem  

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]